Monday, December 5, 2011

Anime Review #1 !!

Today is a day to celebrate. It is the day this blog is created and this is the very first post of mine! :hooray:
First of all, let me introduce me myself. You can call me koru, as it sounds it's a nickname. HAHA. I likes Japan culture specifically anime and manga. Although I watch alot of anime, I don't buy figures, etc so it's incorrect too say I'm Otaku. I call myself anime fan or anime addict. And I don't watch hentai so don't expect any hentai post here. I'm 18 and I'm going to Singapore next year to continue my study so if you're Singaporeans feels free to contact me. We shall be friend :)

Now, enough with the introduction. I'm new to blogging so please to email me if you want to help me in anyways you want. Now let me start my review.

Shakugan no shana 09 : To the Palace of Stars.


Shakugan no Shana Final is finally entering climax. Episode 1 to 7 was nothing and I'm started to get bored but fortunally it started to get interesting started from episode 9.

Qadesh's attack useless againts Magnesia
The Show starts with Qadesh trying to destroy the Divine Gate and get blocks by Tempest Hoof Fecor's magnesia. I'm actually pretty suprise by this, he have the face of a dame ningen (no good people) but he have this great unrestricted spell under his sleaves. And Fecor is also a very good leader and strategist. He handle the situation very well and cornered both Qadesh and Rebecca.


But nothing goes with plan in a war. Situation turned to the worse for Guze no Tomogara when Tenmoku Iko appears.

Anyone know what this Tenmoku Ikko is?

Aside what it is. It is certainly super powerfull. He shows how Nietono no Shana's power exceed everything this episode shows today by cutting Magnesium like cutting butter with hot knife and kills Fecor. He then finds Shana and give her the Nietono no Shana and calls her Master. Shana has a freakin powerful servant there. I think he can win Holy Grail War with ease LOL.

And the show ends with this. Next episode is certainly something to be waiting for.
Preview : Click here

Shana freaked out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More