Sunday, December 11, 2011

Connectify BSoD problem connect using 3G/Evdo modem problem SOLVED

Photobucket

I have had this problem since 1 or 2 years ago. At first I use ADSL connection and everything works fine. Later I switched to Haier C610 modem which use EVDO/1X connection that can deliver a faster internet experience. I found out every time I tries to start hotspot using connectify will trigger BSoD. Using mhotspot also don't help. Although mhotspot don't trigger BSoD, the WiFi just don't work. Since then I stopped using connectify.

Until today, a sudden urge of me lusting for connectify lead me to search for an answer in internet.
And I realize not only I have this problem, some also have the same problem such as myself that's why I share this information in hope someone will be helped. I search connectify's troubleshooting page and I found it!
All you have to do is update your Windows Se7en to SP1 and install the latest version of connectify. Problem solved!
That was easy !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More