Sunday, December 11, 2011

Shana is a Hardcore

Never mess with Shana. She's hardcore. Don't believe?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
I don't care who you are~ I slash~♫♪
Photobucket
♫And slash~♪
Photobucket
♫♪I don't hear what you said. I slash~♫♪
Photobucket
♫♪A round slash ~♫♪
Photobucket
They freaked out
Photobucket
♫♪And slash~♫♪
Photobucket
♫♪And slash~♫♪
Photobucket
♫♪And slash~♫♪
Photobucket
♫♪Slash~♫♪
Photobucket
♫♪Slash~♫♪
Photobucket
♫♪Jump and Slash~♫♪
Photobucket
♫♪I bring out my hand~♫♪
Photobucket
♫♪And I stamp~♫♪
Photobucket
♫♪And Stamp~♫♪
Photobucket
♫♪I give my judgement~♫♪
Photobucket
Photobucket
♫♪And you burnt~♫♪
Photobucket






Believe me now?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More