Thursday, December 8, 2011

Naruto 566, One Piece 679, and Bleach 476 OUT !

Yeah! I'm excited to read these 3 chapter! It mades my week perfect.



Naruto 566
Frankly, I'm quite dissapointed in Naruto. Did he even acquire kyubi's power? Why is he so weak? What made him really usefull in this battle is only the capability to sense evil present. Though, I bet Kyubi is going to lend him power in the end and *BAM* all seven jinchuuriki down.


Kakashi and Guy is came! Kakashi's mangekyou is exceptionally powerfull and Guy is not bad either. Though with seven jinchuuriku in red chakra coated mode + sharingan + rinnegan in the picture, these two don't mean much.

Tobi : "Two more maggots will change nothing" LOL XD

One Piece

There's not much speak about.
Luffy defeat new arlong. The ex-shicibukai refuse to join luffy's crew (though he promise he'll join when his task is over). And PARTYYYY WITH MERMAIDS !!!

Quote of the day : "Heroes are people who share their booze with other people. I wanna drink my booze"

And in the end of this chapter. A major secret is revealed. I don't want to spoiler so read it yourself.

Bleach

No matter how strong Ginjo is. One slash from Ichigo is enough. (It's a mountain splitting slash after all)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More