Thursday, December 8, 2011

Guilty Crown 09 !

You know what? I'll spam my favourite Guilty Crown screenshot here. I don't care your bandwidth

Please.. don't go into Yaoi route, Shu. It's creepy seeing you like this
He cracked. And I do think he is going to break somehow later.


Aww.. My cute Hare is so dere dere






This happens alot in us doesn't it? Sometimes you just could not hold the urge to go out of character. Then you realize everyone is watching 
and give a reason.


A scissor to sever life itself



Shu severs Jun's life

And he Broke.

This is rather a good episode. Less action, more emotion packed episode. 
It can be better if they give Shu more action and go red eye mode lol


Impression

There is still a lot of confusing things that will take more episode to solve.
First, what is this red eye mode thingy ?
Second, Inori's void is special. A sword with ability to shield and jump mid-air. Why?
Third, I get the feeling Shu is being played around by Gai.

That's it today. Thanks you for reading





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More